CLASSES AND REGISTRATION
Online Registration for the FULL SESSION is CLOSED
HALF SESSION classes are still available for online registration until Feb 4th
Still want to join a class that isn't available for online registration? Email the registrars @ firstname.lastname@example.org ($25 late registration fee will apply)
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR CLASSES?
- Click the red Register Online Here button
- Click Login at the top of the screen in the red banner (returning students can log in and register for classes)
- New Students: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Create New Account
- Follow the prompts to set up the account
If online registration is OPEN, log into your account, select classes, and self register.
If online registration is CLOSED, contact the Volunteer Registration Team (email@example.com) after setting up your account.
NOTE: The registration site does not work well on mobile browsers. If you cannot use a computer to register, try using Firefox as your browser.
For help registering or questions about classes, please send an email to the Volunteer Registration Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Class participation may require that your dog be crated at times when not working. PCOTC provides crates for your use or you may bring your own. If you have questions about crating please contact the instructor or training director.
- No electronic collars or flexi-leads are allowed in our facility
Existing PCOTC Volunteer Member with a New Puppy/Dog?
To receive volunteer pricing, create an account for your new puppy/dog and have it activated by the Registrar team prior to registering for classes by emailing: email@example.com
Are You a New PCOTC Volunteer Member?
To receive volunteer pricing, your account must be activated by the Registrar team prior to registering for classes. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check your volunteer hours, email Angela Kalmanash at: email@example.com
For information on membership go to the Membership page.