PCOTC telephone number has changed to: 914-269-8550
When you visit pcotc.org, submit information, or acquire or use our products or services, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- General information, such as your name, address, phone, and e-mail address
- Information to verify your identity or status as an authorized user
- Technical information about your computer or browser
Whenever you request pages and files from our server, configuration and tracking data may be logged, such as:
- Your IP address
- Browser and version
- Operating system
- Date and time
- The referer site or page from which you arrived
This type of information is stored in a log file and/or database on a secure dedicated server located at the Liquid Web Inc. data center in Lansing Michigan, USA.
This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Web site and system administration, research and development
- Anonymous visitor analysis
- Statistical reports generated from aggregated data
- Navigational clickstream and pattern tracking
Cookies from this site may be used by PCOTC and/or 3rd party traffic analytical services for:
- Site usage pattern reports
- Customization of content and user preferences
- Storage of login information
- Identification for future visits
E-mail addresses received from contact inquiries to the PCOTC web site are not sold or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used by PCOTC to reply to your inquiry. You will never be added to any mailing list(s) without your consent.
We implement industry standard physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Whenever you submit information through this web site, transmissions are protected and encrypted by the use of 256-Bit secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Changes may be made to this policy at any time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy through the posting of a prominent announcement on the web site.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
There are circumstances in which it may be necessary for PCOTC to share user information.
For legal reasons
In some cases we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with the law, an investigation, or a legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
In case of a sale of a business
Your information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of Port Chester Obedience Training Club.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, you may contact us using the below information.
Port Chester Obedience Training Club
220 Ferrris Avenue
White Plains, NY 10603